Its time to cut bait or fish. I am going fishing. I am going to take the plunge. This afternoon I will order my new smartphone. For those of you who know me well, this is no surprise - you knew it was just a matter of time. I tried to tell myself I could choose to live without one. And I did...Now, I am just choosing not to! The price and the plan are right...I am going to put an end to my gadget envy...with this.
Thursday, May 17, 2007
An End to Gadget Envy?
Its time to cut bait or fish. I am going fishing. I am going to take the plunge. This afternoon I will order my new smartphone. For those of you who know me well, this is no surprise - you knew it was just a matter of time. I tried to tell myself I could choose to live without one. And I did...Now, I am just choosing not to! The price and the plan are right...I am going to put an end to my gadget envy...with this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment