Friday, May 12, 2006

20 Minutes

What could you do in 20 minutes? Is it enough time to shower? To get dressed? Pay bills? What could you do in 20 minutes?

What would do I do with 20 minutes (besides almost completing an episode of the Simpsons on DVD)? I have started writing. Just sitting down and writing on whatever comes to mind. 20 minutes full of randomness, venting, therapy, philosophy, theology and oftentimes, poor grammar. You see, I seem to have misplaced (if I ever had) my voice. I can't tell you the number of times that I have started to write a post and then erased because I felt as though I had nothing to say. Well, in an effort to recover (or discover) my voice, I am attempting to sit down several times a week and just write for 20 minutes. My hope is that regardless of what I write, I will do some minor edits and then post it here, as I think out loud...

What will you do with your 20 minutes?

No comments:

Post a Comment