Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Caution: Man at Work...maybe

I had fully intended on putting up a post saying I probably wouldn't be doing much substantial blogging over the next few weeks because I am working on writing my papers for ordination. But then I was reading through some blogs and came across a friend's post that struck something in me which I felt I had to express (see my post below.) Of course my wife would probably wonder when I have ever felt the urge NOT to express myself!

The timing of these posts are rather ironic because just today I was working on my papers where one of the questions was - How would you describe the nature and mission of the church? Let's just say my response did not contain quite as much uncertainty as the post below.

Anyhow, I may or may not post much over the next few weeks. We'll see how my papers go.

No comments:

Post a Comment