Thursday, May 17, 2007

An End to Gadget Envy?

I have been drooling over smart phones for a long time now. (I mean who wouldn't want a pda and a phone all in one, right...right?) Everywhere I look it seems as if people have them: airports, coffee shops, stores, church...everywhere! I've talk to people who have them and ask them if they like them, I read about them, I think I even had a dream about them once . At least once a month I was going on-line and pricing them. (My OCD tendencies are starting to show...)

Its time to cut bait or fish. I am going fishing. I am going to take the plunge. This afternoon I will order my new smartphone. For those of you who know me well, this is no surprise - you knew it was just a matter of time. I tried to tell myself I could choose to live without one. And I did...Now, I am just choosing not to! The price and the plan are right...I am going to put an end to my gadget envy...with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment