Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Third Place...

What is your third place? There is the place where you live, the place where you work (sometimes those are one in the same!), and then the place where you spend the rest of your time. This "third place" is usually some sort of hobby or activity like motorcycles, running, triathlon, comic collecting, knitting, sewing , etc.

I realize my third place has become my computer. (I'm not sure how I feel about that...) When we moved this past summer I got a new Macbook (which I love!) for personal and work use. As I learned more and more about the mac, web 2.0 and all the cool things out there on the internet, I began spending more and more time on my computer. Which hasn't helped my social life much - although I do spend a fair amount of time at the local coffee shop (on my computer - free wifi is beautiful!)

Where is your third place?

No comments:

Post a Comment