Sunday, December 07, 2008

Slow-blogging...yeah, that's the ticket...

Yeah...that's why I haven't written in over a year. I'm...uh...slow blogging. Lest you think I made this up, see the NY Times article about it here that discusses this real movement/phenomenon.

However, that is just an excuse. I have not adopted the "slow blogging" philosophy. I just haven't written in awhile (over a year). I won't go into the myriad reasons for the absence of new posts, but I would like to start writing on the blog again. To help me become more consistent, I am borrowing an idea from a blog I really enjoy and posting a weekly update. This will get me posting at least once a week and I hope to post more often.

Or maybe I will adopt the slow-blogging philosophy and wait for another year to pass before I post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment